Advertising Your Rental Property by Jodie Nuorala
Advertising your rental property and knowing where to find tenants is one of the most important parts of the equation in getting your property rented quickly and to the right person. Since potential tenants look for rentals in all different places, we strategically advertise your property, utilizing a variety of channels to maximize exposure.
Here are the TOP 5 ways we advertise your rental property:
1. Our Company Website – In an effort to drive potential tenants to our website, we use internet marketing techniques to help them find us and your available rental property.
2. Internet Listing Services/Sites – This is a great way for us to publicize the availability of your property to a wide array of potential tenants and generate a lot of traffic and interest.
3. Social Media – Social media presence is a good marketing tool for us to attract future tenants for your property and build relationships.
4. MLS – Advertising on the MLS provides your rental property additional exposure to local agents and resources.
5. Word of Mouth – We utilize our contacts and professional relationships to spread the word about your property.
Keep in mind, not every advertising method is appropriate for every rental property. We rely on our experience and expertise to choose the best approach to finding qualified tenants for your property.