It’s been a year since Hurricane Ian left its mark on SWFL, and the housing market is very active. But don’t be too quick to seal the deal; your dream home might be harboring some unsightly secrets. We’re talking about mold in real estate—a silent, potentially dangerous intruder.
Brian Bland, a top mold remediation expert from iMold, joins us to shed light on how potential homebuyers can protect themselves from hidden mold issues. From due diligence steps to key inspection areas and navigating mold clauses in real estate contracts, this is your comprehensive guide to making a mold-smart purchase.
– Host: Brad Dohack, Gulf Pointe Properties
– Guest: Brian Bland, iMold
🛠 *Topics Covered:*
– 0:35 Hidden signs of mold in a home
– 5:58 Mold inspection checklist
– 10:25 Health risks associated with mold
– 13:30 Legal considerations in buying a mold-affected home
– 17:30 Financial aspects and insurance coverage
💡 *Proactive Tips:*
– Always make sure to have the proper inspection clauses in your buying contract.
– Hire a great inspector who has the proper equipment to test for mold & moisture.
– Look into utilizing mold-resistant building materials if you’re planning renovations after the purchase.
📧 *Contact Us:*
Be an informed buyer, protect your real estate investment, and safeguard your health. 🏠💡 Skip the hidden cost of home ownership by working with an informed real estate agent. 🔑
If you are considering selling and want to get an idea of what your Florida home is worth, send an email to email@example.com. If you’re looking to purchase in the area, you can get a jumpstart by filling out your home wish list here: https://forms.gle/B91pjBStQbEnUCBPA
📲 Thank you for your support! We have so many people contacting us who are moving here to Naples & Fort Myers, and we ABSOLUTELY love it! If you are moving or relocating here to Southwest Florida, my team and I can make that transition so much easier on you.
Reach out…we’re here for you!
Brad Dohack, Broker/Owner at Gulf Pointe Properties, Team Lead
📲 Call/Text Direct at (239) 734-7723
📲 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
👨💻 Website: https://www.homesearchinswflorida.com/